Tuesday 16 June 2015

1977 Johnson Seahorse 25 hp

Big news from the Petrolists workshop: for the first time, an engine has been sold! Previously I've just been acquiring new engines but it got to the point when I realised that I had to let some engines go. After running out of storage space and time to tinker with them all, I new something had to be done. After serious consideration I came to a decision about which engines to sell. This was the first one to go. It is a 1977 Johnson Seahorse 25 hp, model number 25BA77H. It is in an overall good, all original condition. It has got some scratches and dings but hey, it is 38 years old!

It seemed to go to a good home and I wish the new owner good luck and happy boating!




Note the dirty finger prints. Ha!

























No comments:

Post a Comment